Saturday 3 December 2011

Androphobia Chapter 4

"Taria, I'm fine. Trust me. He didn't do anything" I reassured Taria as her anger swelled. She calmed down and picked me up.

"Carolette, were best friends right? So you can tell me anything" She said with a smile on her face. I only nodded. If I told her what my secret was, I am sure she would never talk to me again. I wouldn't blame her, it disgusted me too. Unfortunately, I could not run away from myself so I have to stand up and fight like a woman should despite my past. I tapped on Taria and she placed me down in front of the classroom.

"Well, here comes another day" I said as I was about to walk into the classroom and face Mr. Taneshima.

"Carolette, fighting" Taria encouraged as we both opened the doors to our homeroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment