Wednesday 21 December 2011

For Christmas

Hey Santa, I'm a 17 year old student. Am I too old for you now? I still would really like a present, am I still on your lists? If I am, that's just great. I can write this without constraint. So here this goes...

I want Fruit cups
I want rice
I want something sweet and nice

I want family
If that's alright
I want it to be Christmas eve all night

I need my friends
I need my cake
Hopefully I'm not writing this too late

I want cookies, if that's fine
I'll leave yours out so its alright

If this Christmas eve, you could come to my house first. I will be on my laptop like a simple teenager. Is that okay? Will you visit my room just for today? I want to say thank you too for all the stuff that you can do. You make people happy all night and you need to chill out and play a game. Which one, Plants vs zombies or pokemon?

I want to say thank you
I want something for me to do
I want a white Christmas
I don't wanna be lonesome

I want to play a game
I want to get a gun
I want to say thank you
For everything you do

So thank you, is that enough? If I said your awesome, would it be enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment