Saturday 3 December 2011

Bad night

     "I told you that it wasn't me!" My mother screamed at my father as he was leaving out the door.

     "I saw the pictures, I know you were with him" my father replied with an antagonized tone. Kate and I were observing from the top of the stair case next to the front door where my parents were.

      "Would I ever cheat on you? You know it wasn't me" My mother said as she touched my fathers arm. My father pulled his arm away from her and opened the door to the cold and snowing outdoors.

     "I saw what I saw Mary. Now I'm going to my friends house to stay for the night. I cannot sleep in the same bed with a monster" My father said as he glanced at my mother before walking outside and slamming the door behind him. My mother fell upon her knees and cried. My eldest brother, John, went to comfort her. I pulled on Kate and we dashed to our room before anyone knew what we had witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment